Why this job is a game-changer for You
In Tele2 we challenge our competitors and the market, but primarily ourselves. As a Product Owner E-commerce you are responsible for the success of our consumer mobile order flow. You make sure we maximize our ROI (Return Of Investment) while providing an optimal user experience. You create and prioritize the backlog taking into account both wishes from your stakeholders and the data from market research, Google Analytics, heatmaps and user feedback tools. With your agile knowledge you coach your scrum team and Digital stream members to achieve optimal results, while raising agile awareness throughout the company.
Because you’re You….
- Own the backlog (create and prioritize)
- Make sure you achieve the company goals, while providing the best user experience to our customers
- Coach your scrum team and together with them find an efficient way to achieve the best results
- Coordinate product releases and communicate during the product release with all stakeholders
- Measure, analyze and report the performance of the releases based on the fixed KPI’s
- Do a market research and keep an eye on the competitors
- Ensure rapid decisions based on data, while exploring and presenting several solutions for the challenges
- Help improve our Digital stream delivery
- Stimulate and improve agile awareness in the whole company
These are the people taking on the challenge with You
Marketing, Sales, Digital, and Communication. It’s all here! The moment you set foot here, you can feel it: it’s buzzing. This is the department where ideas come to life, deals are made, and campaigns are celebrated. With all the ingredients in-house, we have the freedom and creativity to make extraordinary things for the consumer market. It’s the New York among our departments: the department that never sleeps. Until it’s time to call it a day, of course.
Why we need You
Tele2 is a challenging company to work for. We work harder than most. Why? Because our customers deserve to get what they need. That’s why we need people who challenge outdated mindsets. People who think fast and rewrite the rules. Who have a fierce ambition to bring change.
We’ll start getting excited if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in product ownership (proven track record in the field of product development)
- professional Scrum Product Owner I certificate
- an eye for UX and UI design
- knowledge of SEO and tag management
- experience working with a lot of stakeholders
- ability to coach both the team and the stakeholders
- basic knowledge of web software development tools and development methodologies (knowledge of Magneto is a great plus)
- strong communication skills
- professional proficiency in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
We like You. Can we keep You?
Click the button below and apply for this position. Dreams are waiting to come true!
You will be doing your best for Tele2. Naturally, we want to reward that!
We believe in a connected life. For our customers and our employees. You create your workspace. At the office? You’ll be in good company! At home? Be sure to do the dishes while you’re there. The more people, places, and things are connected, the more value is created. For all of us.
You can also look forward to seriously funny colleagues, considerable discounts on our products, regular exercise with the Tele2 Health Club, and, of course, a salary, holiday leave, and generous bonuses. Still not enough? Check our website!
Curious to find out more about the Tele2 culture? Follow us on social media and discover how we keep challenging the world. Or you’re always welcome to stop by for a coffee at our office. #WeAreTele2
Still reading? Then we’ll leave you with a little bit about Tele2
Although we might not be a start-up (we do have awesome macchiato’s), we do behave like one. Tele2 is and always will be a challenger. For over twenty years, we have been providing our customers with the service they deserve. And these days we’re on a mission to make a connected life completely carefree. We want to get rid of constraints that prevent people from being their best selves sooner rather than later. That is carefree living as it is meant to be. Because it can be. Are you ready to take on this challenge with us?