At the Architecture and IT department we are currently looking for an Solution Architect to join our team. You will be executing projects on several architectural domains giving you the opportunity to challenge both your business and technical skills in different areas.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140.000 people serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
Allianz is transforming into Digital by Default and you are going to help us with this.
As a Solution Architect you are responsible for designing (technical) solutions and translating the business needs to IT requirements to ensure they are in line with the target enterprise architecture. In this process you will focus on leveraging Allianz Group solutions, driving the realization of Benelux wide digital assets and on driving the transformation of Allianz Benelux into a fully digital insurer. In addition, you will be identifying opportunities for architectural improvements on your domains and you will be balancing future proof architecture with costs and timelines. To achieve this:
- You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
- You are able to explain business to IT and vice versa;
- Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts, developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management.
- 3+ years of experience in as Solution Architect, preferably in the Financial Business;
- University or bachelor degree (related to Information Sciences); Experience on some of the domains of CRM, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Big data, Security, GDPR, Digital Business Models is a plus
- You can explain technology to non techies;
- You can challenge a (senior) manager on his requirements and solutions;
- You’re eager to learn new technologies & platforms with your past programming experience you’re able to work out Proof of Concepts that demonstrate your proposed solutions.
- You’re able to govern an implementation project, delivered by our partners, monitors that proper design patterns are respected and oversees that the deliverables are in line with the requirements.
What do you get in return?
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in assistance and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, multilingual job in a close-knit Benelux company
- A company located in the heart of Rotterdam at Coolsingel
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
Have we sparked your interest?
Don’t hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!
Do you have any questions regarding this job opening? Please contact:
T: +31 (0)6 38 76 11 51