At the Procurement department of Allianz, we are currently looking for a Contract Manager. Are you currently experienced in strategic procurement and willing to make the next step to become a Contract Manager in an International organization? Than we are looking for you! If you are currently already an (experienced) Contract Manager than we are very open to receive your application as well.
“Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.”
As a Contract Manager you are a key figure in completing each sourcing project for IT categories. You will take the lead and maintain momentum in order to complete the projects of the Procurement department. This means that you will provide guidance to your team members and make sure that all project management activities are managed and implemented on time.
You are responsible for:
- Leading sourcing projects for IT categories
- Creating awareness of insurance/financial market knowledge and trends
- Maintaining the contract database (including compliancy database: GDPR, Integrity Screening)
- Reporting – Spend Reporting & Analysis
- Identify & implement cost savings
The ideal candidate has got to have a structured mindset and excellent organizational and analytical skills. You have gained at least 5 years’ experience within Contract management. You work in a result-oriented way and are committed to your work.
This is you
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic procurement
- Sourcing experience within various categories
- Proven ability to effectively work within an ecosystem (law, IT, HR, marketing departments)
- Strong multi-category experience
- Have a strong operational background and ability to liaise with senior management.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- English proficiency
- Bachelor+ level
If you are interested, then press the apply button. If you want more information about this job, do not hesitate to contact Stephanie Kosten via firstname.lastname@example.org.