The insurance space is changing rapidly. New ways of working, where data is transformed into knowledge, are evolving at a daily pace. Within Allianz Benelux, we are looking for a business intelligence analyst who can translate business needs into data solutions that will drive our business. Are you our internal hero?
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, AllSecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
Within the newly established data office, we have an open position for a business intelligence analyst. In the Benelux team, you are constantly collecting the business needs for steering information. You will be working very closely with business decision makers, understand their challenges and search for insights that make a difference.
For this role, it is important you have the ability to think conceptually and analytically. Ultimately, you are the one who will extract management information from the available data. Because you possess these skills, you contribute to large Benelux projects. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is familiar with data warehousing and preferably has several years of experience in a business intelligence environment. If you have experience or are interested in data vault, Graph theory, ditto databases, data streaming, and advanced data visualization tools then a playground is waiting for you. We are building the BI of the future.
In this role, you will be liaising with different departments and colleagues from different countries. Hence, full proficiency in English is a must.
You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree and proven analytical and conceptual skills. You surprise us with your strong communication skills and ability to solve business challenges by using available data. Besides that you:
- have knowledge of several BI Tools
- are acquainted with enterprise data models (“conceptual & logical”) and data marts
- have a proficiency in English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage)
- have proven experience in a multinational/international environment
- have knowledge and experience with agile working
- are a team player, pro-active, independent, have strong communication skills & a dare to mentality
- have a background in insurance and/or financial services, which is a plus
As a business intelligence analyst, we offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels, but not limited to). We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux in the field of business intelligence to bring it to the next level.
What do you get in return?
- Working in a dynamic environment in Allianz, world leader in financial assistance and insurance
- Pleasant work environment
- The freedom and independence that you wish
- Broad growth and development opportunities in a multilingual Benelux organization
- Good compensation package and excellent working conditions
Have we sparked your interest?
Don’t hesitate, apply online and discover your potential at Allianz!
Do you have any questions regarding this job opening?
T: +31 (0)6 38 76 11 51