The Corporate Life Actuarial department fulfills a key role within the company by determining adequate reserves on one hand and supporting profitable growth on the other. In this expert international community we enjoy cross-functional exchange in diverse teams, while embracing a modern style of working. Last but not least: we make mistakes to learn, speak our minds, work & laugh hard while challenging the status quo! Do you dare to join?
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
In this position your main focus will be developing (and maintaining) actuarial models and optimizing existing processes (end to end). Translating the results of the models (reserves and profitability of products) to the different stakeholders is of the utmost importance.
What you will be doing
- Optimize and fully automate existing processes by using software applications such as Python / R / SAS.
- Support the technical implementation of IFRS17.
- Develop and maintain the actuarial models that determine the technical provisions (IFRS and Solvency 2) and profitability of products.
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders by translating the results of our actuarial models.
- Masters’ degree holder in Econometrics/Actuarial Sciences/ Physics/ / Mathematics or any other related technical Master.
- Experience in actuarial modelling using Python / R / SAS.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Solvency 2.
- Strong work ethics and ability to work in extremely flexible and agile environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel between our HQ’s in Rotterdam and Brussels.
What you get in return
- Working in a dynamic and international environment at Allianz Benelux with plenty international career possibilities.
- Flexibility and freedom you need to effectively perform in your day to day job.
- xcellent salary and secondary conditions.
Don’t hestitate to apply!
If you need more information, please contact our Recruiter
Stephanie Kosten via firstname.lastname@example.org