What makes being a Senior Social Media & Branded Content Campaign Managerat Tele2 so much fun
The Sr. Social media & Branded Content campaign manager is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring all social media & branded content campaigns of Tele2 Netherlands. A big part of the role is creating effective and stand out content with our external agencies to achieve Tele2’s ambitious communication objectives. Your key responsibilities will be developing and driving engagement projects and managing cross departmental communication projects. At Tele2 you never stand alone, so we’ll expect and encourage you to work closely with colleagues throughout the whole company.
Your mission is to create positive brand awareness, drive consideration and build the Tele2 brand image through paid, owned and earned online media. You do this by supporting our kickass 360 campaigns with brilliant online social content and building a strong digital footprint for Tele2 in the Netherlands.
And there’s more! You’ll be responsible for all online content production. This means creating the best storylines to push on our channels – with, for instance, influencers and media partners. You’ll also be working closely with our webcare team, making sure we have the best responses on all our posts. AND you get to play with our powerful well known mantra: Not because you have to, but because you can. Just imagine the possibilities…
Next to all of this, you’ll be working with an awesome team of highly engaged marketeers, with a passion for their work but also for getting together socially, too. So – if you’re a creative mind with lots of energy & a can do mentality, this is the job you’re looking for.
The team that awaits you
If you’re the right match, you’ll be working within our busy corporate communication team. The three person team works closely together to get the best out of everybody’s talents. The team is on a challenging mission; to push the quality and results of all internal and external communication to the next level. They are responsible for championing, developing and maintaining our brand through all our non-commercial internal and external communications. This small but strong team is made up of three experts, covering all kinds of communication fields from PR, events, marketing PR, investor relation, public affairs to engagement projects, CSR and sponsorships. The team is working across the whole of Tele2 Netherlands, from high level strategic/creative concepts, through to quick turnaround (but equally important) day to day comms.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Build our branded content & social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Deliver, develop and monitor Hero, Hub & Hygiene content programs for our social platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube.
- On a daily basis your will write briefings, evaluate concepts, produce content and make sure it gets pushed through all selected media channels.
- Manage a variety of specialist agencies (media & advertising).
- Create full blown content campaigns in close cooperation & through co-creation with media partners & influencers.
- Work closely with our webcare team and other departments to ensure alignment across the company.
- Guard the look and feel and tone of voice of all social channels.
- Monitor several analytics programs to make our campaigns are extremely efficient and effective.
- Attend relevant social media related events to stay up to date and gain knowledge. At Tele2 we like to be in the forefront of what is possible.
This is how we picture you
Of course we expect you to be brilliant at what you do. And that your Linkedin profile is bursting with words like hands on, solution orientated and stress resistant. But besides all that, we think a cultural match is just as important. That you always face your challenges in a positive way, that you like getting stuff done by being flexible and highly driven. And that our open and unconventional culture feels like home. The ‘small offices and knocking on doors thing’? No thanks. A dynamic and sometimes even hectic work environment? Bring it on! If all of this sounds like you, then this could be the start of something beautiful.
These things we also find important
- HBO/WO education level, preferably Master in Communications, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in social media and online communication, preferably at a multinational and/or agency
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape. You understand the creative possibilities and boundaries of all social channels
- Experience in online video productions
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what target audiences consume and how to create it
- Analytic and pragmatic result driven
- Information junky and quick problem solver
- Social & emphatic. A real team player
- Seeks cooperation with other departments but makes own decisions
- ‘Political’ antenna
- Leadership (convincing and negotiating) skills
- Excellent social and communication (both verbal and written) skills -Manages high levels of responsibility -Project management skills (planning, developing and organizing)
This is how we plan to grow together
At Tele2 we have quite an ambitious bunch of people walking around. People who we like to give all the room they need to come up with new initiatives. To challenge each other. And to challenge us. Why? Because it helps us grow. Both you and us. This makes Tele2 (if we may say so ourselves) a fantastic place to work. You being the best you can be, and our business getting ahead of the competition. Oh, and it’s not just a one way street. Of course we like to give you something back. Like investing in your personal growth. And we also love to learn from you! (Soufflé’s? Seriously. Teach us!) So join us. Knock us of our socks.
A little bit more about ourselves (if you insist)
At Tele2 we are all about breaking open telecom monopolies and shaking up markets. Simply so that customers can enjoy their products care free. This is what we’ve been doing since 1997, when we changed the market for fixed telephony. And that’s what we like to do now. In fact, we love the internet so much, that we’ve started building the 4G network that people are dreaming about. Apping, swiping, tweeting, and watching cat movies on every street corner will never be the same.
Do we have a match?
Well, in that case we want to know all there is to know about you. Please click the button, start the online application, and make us proud!