Are you that result-oriented buyer with passion for technology? And do you think it’s a sport to achieve the best result? Read more below about this opportunity at MTEE!
We are a global player in the field of:
- Turbochargers for the European automotive industry.
- Diesel and gas engines for marine, industry, construction and agriculture.
The turbochargers and engines of Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V. (MTEE) are of premium quality. All European top automotive industry equipped their engines of our turbochargers. Our marine engines have the stringent requirements of the major shipping classification societies in the world. We are an international company, where modern machines with high quality products are manufactured. We work with over 800 people and still growing in an inspiring, informal working atmosphere. Courses and education is encouraged, and coupled with good growth opportunities. Almere is easily accessible by public transport and car and has a lot to offer as a residence. It is therefore no wonder MTEE is growing significantly.
The Turbo Purchase Department is responsible for the complete supply chain to purchase all Turbo Charger components needed for prototypes, series production and related materials for Maintenance, Repairs and Operations. The Turbo Purchase Department and its employees are a crucial element to ensure the success and profitability of MTEE and work motivated by passion, dedication and desire to build a mutual beneficial relationship with suppliers, whilst ensuring the internal MTEE requirements.
Within MTEE we work with various product groups (commodities). As a buyer, you are responsible for a particular commodity, that is/will be your specialty. In this role you will get involved already in the beginning of the process, for example the development of a new product. You are the link between different departments, both internally and externally. As a commodity buyer you will also travel regulary. Other activities in this job are:
- You will lead the commodity strategy for direct materials supplies
- The leading of and participating in (cross functional) projects with the aim of cost reduction;
- Developing strong relationships with strategic suppliers and responsibility for carrying out the supplier contracts and long-term agreements;
- Lowering the material costs and responsible for all the use of materials in your commodity.
For this challenging position, in which you learn something new every day, we are looking for a candidate with at least a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in mechanical engineering, manufacturing, electrical engineering). We are looking for someone with a strong personality who likes to negotiate. Further, we are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in sourcing, supplier development and procurement in an engineering company, preferably in a mass production company;
- Has minimum 4 years experience in product costing and drafting/negotiation of commercial contracts;
- Speaks and writes English perfectly;
- Is a reliable interlocutor and excellent teamplayer.
We have a lot to offer. Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V. has an open and informal corporate culture. Our employees are given plenty of opportunities to develop and grow in their field. Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V. is a member of the CAO Metalektro. The primary working conditions are certainly good and contain among other things:
- A good salary;
- 27 vacation days and 5 collective free days;
- Full-time employment on the basis of 37.5 hours per week;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various possibilities to grow and/or to broaden your knowledge;
- Work in a relatively small team gives you many responsibilities and involvement in the whole process.
Interested? For additional information, please contact Corporate Recruiter Jaap Rood on 036-5388374. Do you want to know more about Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine Europe B.V.? Please check out www.mtee.eu.Apply